Start Your Research Here: Las Vegas Short Sale Myths – Foreclosure Short Sale Information Las Vegas Short Sale Myths there is a lot of information – and mis-information – out there about foreclosures and Las Vegas short sales. And not knowing which are hard facts could put your home and family in a perilous position. […]
Las Vegas Short Sale Authority how we can help
Las Vegas Short Sale Authority do not trust your property and future credit rating to just any real estate agent. Ratliff/Pittenger Group have an Attorney to leverage your position and help put the advantage of a Las Vegas Short Sale in your corner.
Our attorney’s send out letters that represent you and your best interests. Ratliff/Pittenger Group lists your property on the International RE/MAX Las Vegas Network which brings buyers from all over the world. We will come to see you because we still feel that selling a home and understanding who you are and what is important to you will help us.
- Short sale can be time consuming
Short sales can be complicated and very time demanding. So do not trust your property and future credit rating to just any Las Vegas real estate agent.
- We have contacts with all the banks!
Las Vegas banks want you to short sale and not foreclose.
- Las Vegas Attorney negotiated short sale
Ratliff/Pittenger Group can handle your short sale from beginning to end with no out of pocket cost to you. We have an Attorney to negotiate your short sale. The bank pays us!
- Having a Valid Short Sale Hardship
Las Vegas Short Sale Information
Las Vegas short sale is when a bank allows a property to be sold for less than the amount owed on the mortgage. When your home is sold for less than what the mortgage is owed this creates a mortgage deficiency. You have to ask the question why would a bank would accept a sale that is less than the money owed on the mortgage? Typically, a bank would prefer to take a loss now rather than delay the loss for the future and maybe have to foreclose on the Las Vegas property and resell it themselves. Banks are in the business of making money off of loans. Banks are not in the business of owning real estate. They despise it because it shows up on their books as a liability instead of as an asset. A Las Vegas bank does not want to foreclose on a property.
- For a Las Vegas home seller, when more money on a home is owed than what it can be sold for, the Las Vegas home seller may think that they are stuck. Helping create a successful transaction the seller should use a team of Las Vegas Short Sale Specialist. Las Vegas Short Sale Lawyer specialist Las Vegas Short Sale Authority have the experience. Getting your home listed for sale is the first step in the Las Vegas short sale process.
- You do not have to be behind on your mortgage payments to request a short sale. You do have to prove that your home cannot be sold for what you owe. There may be some negative effects for the seller, but far fewer negative effects than being foreclosed on or filing bankruptcy. Each bank has a different policy for dealing with short sales. Best case scenario is for the bank to forgive your deficiency.
- A big difference between a short sale and a foreclosure is that in almost every foreclosure the bank will pursue the homeowner for the deficiency. The most common solution to this problem is to file bankruptcy. The best way to determine how this will effect you is to seek competent legal advise and a Las Vegas Short Sale Authority specialist.
For your own best interests please read the U.S. Government HUD.GOV site on how to avoid foreclosure.
We are your Las Vegas Short Sale Authority Agency in Las Vegas NV.
Call Us Today at 702-807-5528 or
Visit: Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage 8548 W. Lake Mead Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89128 United States 702-807-5528.
you can contact us at:
Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage
8548 W. Lake Mead Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV. 89128
RE/MAX Short Sale Specialist View Larger Map
Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage
10075 S. Eastern, #103
Henderson, Nevada 89052
Las Vegas Short Sale Authority View Larger Map
Update: Las Vegas Short Sale Authority
Title: Las Vegas Short Sale Authority
Reviewed by Chuck and Heather Mills on Nov 30
Summary: Las Vegas Short Sale
Description: Las Vegas Short Sale approved by Ratliff/Pittenger Group with RE MAX Advantage in Las Vegas and Henderson Nevada. We are very happy to report that we are now free of our bleeding upside down home in Clark County NV. We did a short sale with Bob, Bonnie and Diana. Very impressed from start to finish. We were very scared and did not know where to turn. I think someone from above help me dial my phone to this great real estate team. They get 5 stars for doing what they said they would do.