RE MAX How We Can Help
Las Vegas Short Sale Authority do not trust your property and future credit rating to just any real estate agent. Ratliff/Pittenger Group have an Attorney to leverage your position and help put the Advantages of a Short Sale in your corner.
Our attorney’s send out letters that represent you and your best interests. Ratliff/Pittenger Group lists your property on the International RE MAX Network which brings buyers from all over the world. We will come to see you because we still feel that selling a home and understanding who you are and what is important to you will help us.
- This process can be time consuming
This process can be complicated and very time demanding. So do not trust your property and future credit rating to just any real estate agent.
- We have contacts with all the banks!
Banks want you to short sale and not foreclose.
Ratliff/Pittenger Group: RE MAX can handle your short sale from beginning to end with no out of pocket cost to you. We have an Attorney to negotiate your Las Vegas short sale. The bank pays us!
- Having a Valid Hardship
Financial hardship can come in many forms for which you can not pay your mortgage plus is being upside down on your mortgage would be a time to contact us.
Foreclosure Help Information
Las Vegas short sale is when a bank allows a property to be sold for less than the amount owed on the mortgage. When your home is sold for less than what the mortgage is owed this creates a mortgage deficiency. You have to ask the question why would a bank would accept a sale that is less than the money owed on the mortgage? Typically, a bank would prefer to take a loss now rather than delay the loss for the future and maybe have to foreclose on the property and resell it themselves. Banks are in the business of making money off of loans. Banks are not in the business of owning real estate. They despise it because it shows up on their books as a liability instead of as an asset. Bank does not want a Foreclosure Process.
How Does Short Sale Work mean for a Seller?
- For a seller, when more money on a home is owed than what it can be sold for, the seller may think that they are stuck. Helping create a successful transaction the seller should use a team of Short Sale Specialist. Lawyer specialist have the experience. Getting your home listed for sale is the first step in the process.
- You do not have to be behind on your mortgage payments to request a short sale. You do have to prove that your home cannot be sold for what you owe. There may be some negative effects for the seller, but far fewer negative effects than being foreclosed on or filing bankruptcy. Each bank has a different policy for dealing with short sales. Best case scenario is for the bank to forgive your deficiency.
- A big difference between a short sale and a Short Sale Vs. Foreclosure the bank will pursue the homeowner for the deficiency. The most common solution to this problem is to file bankruptcy. The best way to determine how this will effect you is to seek competent legal advise and a RE MAX specialist.
Title: Las Vegas Short Sale Authority
Reviewed by Chuck Mills on Nov 30
Summary: Las Vegas Short Sale
Description: I am very happy to report that we are now free of our bleeding upside down home in Clark County NV. I did a short sale with Bob, Bonnie and Diana. Very impressed from start to finish. I am very scared and did not know where to turn. I think someone from above helped me dial my phone to this great real estate team. They get 5 stars for doing what they said they would do.